The success of any personal injury case is determined, not just by what your lawyer does, but also by what you do. Here are a few things you can do that will hurt your case:
- Not going to doctors’ appointments – Juries are going to assume if you aren’t showing up to doctors’ appointments then (1) you’re not hurt or (2) you’re not doing what you need to do to get better.
- Not following doctors’ orders – Again, juries will likely assume if you aren’t following doctors’ orders then (1) you’re not hurt or (2) you’re not doing what you need to do to get better.
- Not telling your doctor everything that is wrong with you – Many of our clients want to minimize how bad they feel and want to just “suck it up”. While that is an admirable quality, your doctor can’t treat you for things he or she doesn’t know is an issue. Be sure to tell your doctor everything and make sure he or she makes note of it in your chart.
- Posting information about your case or your injuries on Facebook or other social media sites – In most cases, information you put on Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites can be found by attorneys representing the other party. Be careful of what you post.
- Not letting your lawyer know about medical treatment and bills – We can only help you recover for medical treatment and bills you’ve told us about. Be sure to let us know what is going on with your medical treatment.
- Not telling your lawyer everything – Again, we don’t know what you don’t tell us. That never helps your case.
Interested in more information on other types of personal injury cases? Subscribe to our newsletters here.
Free Case Review
She has been helping me. I started with just $900 and now am getting great profits like $6,500 upward. You get to withdraw yourself after 6-7days of trading, no extra commissions.
If you are really interested, You can contact her via: