When tragedy strikes and an unfortunate accident or injury occurs, it can be difficult to know where to turn. Medical care, of course, should always be your first concern after an accident or tragedy that results in injury. Dealing with the expenses of medical care and the possible loss of wages as a result of taking time off work can severely impact the natural healing process, however, not to mention cause irrefutable stress at home.
One of the best ways to help you and your loved ones through a troubled time after an injury or accident is to find out if you might be eligible for legal and financial compensation. Receiving legal compensation not only helps ensure you have the peace and comfort you need to recover, but it also sends a message to the party at fault who caused the injury or accident. Mistakes happen, but action needs to be taken to ensure those same mistakes don’t happen twice.
The quickest way to find out if you or your loved one is eligible for compensation is by contacting a Louisville personal injury lawyer if you’re in the Louisville, KY area. Finding a local law firm is key since local attorneys will be familiar with any state or county laws that may impact your case. It’s also important to locate a personal injury lawyer who is knowledgeable in the exact type of case you would be opening.
At Thomas Law Offices located in Louisville, KY, Tad Thomas and his associates focus on personal injury cases and only personal injury cases. We strongly believe this is the area where we can do the most good for Louisville residents. No one should have to suffer alone.
We handle the following types of personal injury law cases:
- Automobile accident cases, including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and hit-and-run accidents
- Cases involving injuries incurred while traveling on train, plane, or boat
- Dangerous drug cases involving drugs that are wrongly prescribed or cause serious side effects that were not properly disclosed
- Product liability cases
- Premises liability cases
- Medical malpractice lawsuits which include misdiagnoses, surgery errors, birth injuries like cerebral palsy, medication errors, and anesthesia mistakes
- “Bad faith” insurance lawsuits
- Nursing home abuse and negligent supervision cases
- Workplace-related injury cases including forklift accidents, construction accidents, and other types of injuries that happen on the job as a result of poor machinery or inadequate safety measures
- Cases involving injuries incurred as a result of negligent property management or pet ownership such as dog bite cases and public hazard cases
- Child injury cases
- Business litigation cases
- Wrongful death claims
- All types of class action lawsuits including those listed above
To find out if you might have a possible case on your hands and may be eligible to receive the financial compensation you deserve as well as peace of mind, all you need to do is contact our offices today. Speak to one of our Louisville personal injury lawyers to find out how we can help you and your family get back on your feet again. We offer free case evaluations. We’re here for you, Louisville. Don’t suffer needlessly.