At Thomas Law Offices, we strive to give our clients personal attention and the best possible client service. In a continuing effort to hold ourselves accountable to those that matter most, YOU, we promise the following:
- Right to Prompt Attention – When I was a young lawyer, a mentor once told me, “You’re a lawyer 24 hours a day.” He meant that no matter what time of day, or what day of the week, we have a responsibility to those we serve – our clients. At Thomas Law Offices, we will make every effort to return your call or email within 24 hours.
- Right to Change Your Mind – Once you sign a contract with Thomas Law Offices, you will have the right to change lawyers in 30 days if you are not satisfied with our service to you. If you do, we will take no fee on your case.
- Right to Know – You have the right to know the truth about what is going on in your case at all times.
- Right to a Copy of Your File – You have a right to your file, and within 48 business hours of a request, we will provide a copy to you on CD for your review.
- Right to Competent Lawyers – At Thomas Law Offices we spend hundreds of hours each year keeping up to date on the latest litigations and the best way to handle your case.
- Right to Make Decisions – Your case belongs to you. Our firm will provide you competent legal advice regarding your case, but you get to make decisions.
- Right to a Written Contract – You have the right to know what you’re getting and what you will pay for it.