Phone: (502) 466-5536 ext. 1036
Leslie Pescia is an Auburn University graduate, graduating cum laude in 2009 with dual degrees in Political Science and Criminology. While at Auburn, Leslie was selected to work in the Open-Source Intelligence Laboratory where she was able to develop invaluable skills while working on real-world national intelligence issues for federal agencies.
Leslie attended Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University and graduated magna cum laude in 2013. During law school, Leslie was a Knabe Scholar and named 2013 Advocate of the Year. She served as a Student Bar Association Senator for two years, a member of the Board of Advocates Executive Council, a student ambassador for the law school, and clerked for the Alabama Supreme Court. She also won multiple trial and appellate advocacy awards as well as legal writing awards throughout her time in law school.
Prior to joining Thomas Law Offices, Leslie worked for a national plaintiffs’ firm in Alabama, where she helped secure one of the largest single case settlements in the history of their consumer fraud section. She handled cases related to the BP oil spill and focused on complex litigation, including consumer class actions, cybersecurity matters, antitrust matters, and whistleblower cases, nationwide. Leslie has helped recover hundreds of millions of dollars for clients nationwide, and she is excited to bring her background and experience to Thomas Law Offices to serve injured victims and their families.
Leslie moved to Louisville with her two dogs, Tucker and Scout, and enjoys spending her free time attending all types of sporting events, reading, and travelling!
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Alabama State Bar
- Kentucky State Bar
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Alabama State Bar
- Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee (2016-2018)
- Diversity Committee (2016-2019)
- American Association for Justice
- 2018 Leadership Academy Graduate
- Secretary, New Lawyers Division (2020-2021)
- Treasurer, New Lawyers Division (2021-2022)
- Chair-Elect, New Lawyers Division (2022-present)
- PAC Task Force
- Membership Oversight Committee
- Public Education Committee
- Women Trial Lawyers Caucus
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Kentucky Association for Justice
- Pound Civil Justice Institute
- Ex-officio Trustee (2018-2019)
- Fellow (2017-present)
- Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” List (2018-present)
- 2017 Beasley Allen Fraud Lawyer of the Year
- National Advocates – Top 40 under 40
- AAJ NLD Excellence Award (2015-present)
- 2021 GSSA Leading Ladies
- A Quick Look at the Recent Interplay between MDLs & Class Actions
AAJ Class Action Litigation Newsletter, Winter 2016
- Do You Want Arbitration with That?
AAJ WTLC Newsletter, Summer 2015
- Cybersecurity: Practical Solutions, American Association for Justice Webinar
- Your Server Was Hacked. Now What?, American Association for Justice Winter Convention, February 2020
- The Nuts and Bolts of a Whistleblower Case, American Association for Justice Annual Convention, July 2018
- Deposition Tips and Tricks, Alabama Association for Justice Webinar, November 2018
Free Case Review
WhatsApp +1 (786) 629‑5464
She has been helping me. I started with just $900 and now am getting great profits like $6,500 upward. You get to withdraw yourself after 6-7days of trading, no extra commissions.
If you are really interested, You can contact her via: