How to Vote:
I. Who Can Vote?
The AAJ Rules for Election under Article I. A. Election of National Officers sets forth eligibility requirements to vote.
• You must be a member of AAJ in good standing for at least 30 days prior to the start of the Annual Convention (June 22, 2017 for this year’s election).
• You must be a paid registrant for the full Convention week (“total package” or “education programs only”). Weekend and daily registrations do not qualify.
• You must have received a badge onsite at the Convention and agree that no other person will be allowed to cast your vote.
II. When and How Can You Vote?
• Electronic voting will begin at the conclusion of the Membership & Business meeting held at the Annual Convention on Monday, July 24, which begins at 5:15 pm. Voting will continue until 12 noon on Tuesday, July 25.
• Members will be able to vote from any Internet connected device, including smart phones.
• A voting station containing iPads will be placed outside the Membership Business Meeting & Elections room in the Hynes Convention Center, Ballroom B, Level 3.
• The voting station will be available from the start of electronic voting on Monday, July 24 at 6:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. or until the Election Committee has assisted all members waiting in line to vote as of 7:30 p.m.
• There will also be a voting station available on Tuesday, July 25 from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. in the same area.
• Members of the Election Committee will be available to answer questions when the voting stations are open.
Free Case Review
WhatsApp +1 (786) 629‑5464
She has been helping me. I started with just $900 and now am getting great profits like $6,500 upward. You get to withdraw yourself after 6-7days of trading, no extra commissions.
If you are really interested, You can contact her via: